Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 12th, 2012, 4:37 pm
Here's a new, updated sheet for medium caliber guns:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 12th, 2012, 10:21 pm
bravo good sir!

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 13th, 2012, 11:12 am
I really like your parts sheet organisation. It's the same high level as Hood's RN radar and weapon sheet and then you got the vessel infos too :D Excellent :!:

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 13th, 2012, 11:15 am
I am only wondering if this is an AU or real sheet? could you separate AU and the Real & never build sections? or have you already done so?

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 13th, 2012, 3:30 pm
These are all real and never-built parts. As for the AU parts, there might have been some inconsistencies, but I'm not sure. I'm focusing on these parts, maybe Ashley can make a seperate sheet with his parts. It's his AU after all ( but he didn't seemed to be active in the past few months).

Anyway, I have plans for large and small caliber weapons as well, once I get everything sorted out and the info right. Once again, only real and never-built parts. Maybe I should specify that on the sheet?

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 13th, 2012, 3:35 pm
Will you redo the 11'' gun used on the Moltke class battlecruiser?

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 13th, 2012, 10:33 pm
DG_Alpha wrote:
These are all real and never-built parts. As for the AU parts, there might have been some inconsistencies, but I'm not sure. I'm focusing on these parts, maybe Ashley can make a seperate sheet with his parts. It's his AU after all ( but he didn't seemed to be active in the past few months).

Anyway, I have plans for large and small caliber weapons as well, once I get everything sorted out and the info right. Once again, only real and never-built parts. Maybe I should specify that on the sheet?
I think it's obvious from the headline (Reichsmarine - Kriegsmarine) that it's real life here. The confusion might occur because of the thread. If you (or Ashley) make an AU parts sheet it's important you specify it on that ;)

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 14th, 2012, 2:05 pm
Very nice

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: October 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
APDAF wrote:
Will you redo the 11'' gun used on the Moltke class battlecruiser?
Question is: Does it need a redo?
And even if, the answer for now would be no. I focus on the 1919-1945 german ships and try to get everything there in order and sorted out. If I start too many projects, I'll get lost, because I can only spent so much time. BTW, most of the guns on the sheet aren't new, I have scavanged them from various drawings and the guns that are new are modified from existing ones.

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine real & 1946 AUPosted: December 3rd, 2012, 12:19 am
The medium guns have been updated once again, this time with the 'real & never built'-disclaimer.

Also, time for some heavy hitters:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: