Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 6:36 pm
heuhen wrote:
Thiel: What was a BB build for!?!
Fighting other BBs

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 8:57 pm
Than this is a Super BB with new task!

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Very impressive drawing , I love the way you have blurred the rotors to show movement.

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 10:33 pm
heuhen wrote:
Arguably show of force and host for NBA tournaments.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 10:55 pm
heuhen wrote:
And that task is?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 9th, 2013, 11:36 pm
If we look at what type of missiles she carrys, guns she have, and helicopters she have, and also radars: then i came to the conclusion that she is an vessel that is delivering everything from artillery support to missile support, with helicopters to transport in commandos. all other weapon are there for protecting here.

So yes she have same mission as other BB. BB of WW1 was build for Ship vs Ship while BB of WW2 was still a ship vs ship, but they was bit better at artillery support thanks to something the US had in their ship. something I forget the name one, but basically it helps with calculating for the gun crew and increasing the chance for a perfect hit.

This one are like a BB but here she is more focused on land attack than ship vs ship...

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 10th, 2013, 1:32 am
Thiel wrote:
heuhen wrote:
And that task is?
Exercising creativity with one hand down the pants. I would be the very last to say there's any practical reason for such a creature beyond spending money and filling docks. That's why these always get posted in AU, not Personal Designs.

[Profile] [Quote]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 10th, 2013, 1:35 pm
Very cool design and very cool to look at, but as others have said, entirely pointless. For the amount you would spend on each ship you could build an entire fleet of Burke-spam, and then still have money left over.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 10th, 2013, 6:45 pm
Well, its not meant to be taken enitirely seriously (unlike some of the stuff that gets posted :lol: ) But guys, just grok the degree of erik's well deserved holiday into mental inflation (speaking as another moderator). If we check out the spec's he's done the maths, so if ever it was going to happen............ ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Lebroba
Post subject: Re: More Adventures in Silliness: BBGHBNXPosted: January 12th, 2013, 7:15 am
All ship's should swith to the SMD AEGIS baseline immediately!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: