Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 27th, 2010, 12:32 pm
I adjoin the later, nice to see (once again 8-) ) this great cruiser in shipbucket. Also the various shapes and stages of this ships are remarkable, so its nice to have them presented here as well.
the odd rodds in the bilge keel raises some eyebrowns though.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 27th, 2010, 3:41 pm
Amaazing looking cruisers there Alex.Very nice. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 28th, 2010, 5:02 am
Gollevainen wrote:
the odd rodds in the bilge keel raises some eyebrowns though.
I had the same thought. ALVAMA, do you have some reference drawing that indicates how the actual bilge keels look? The current drawing is unclear; perhaps we can suggest a different way to draw them.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 28th, 2010, 9:17 am
I've have somewere a photo in my collection, is that needed? I'll look for it.
Attachment:
keeldutch.png

[Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 28th, 2010, 9:36 am
ah ok.

[Profile] [Quote]
The ed17
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 29th, 2010, 3:10 am
LOVELY! I'm floored by the quality here. One could make a very interesting scholarly article armed with detailed sources and these drawings. :-)

[Profile] [Quote]
BrockPaine
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 29th, 2010, 2:11 pm
Nice work, Alex! Glad to see you worked up the Grau, too.

[Profile] [Quote]
meyer
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 30th, 2010, 11:57 am
The De Zeven Provincien had Corvus launchers on 01 deck in front of the first boats in her last dutch years added.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: The Illustrated guide to the Eendracht-class developmentPosted: December 30th, 2010, 9:39 pm
Very very good drawings Alex.
I've seen pictures of Almirante Aguirre, after de-comisssioning and it was a sorry sight, all rusted and her bows almost out of the water, and IIRC she was being cut-up for scrap.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: