Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 19 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2151 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 4:59 am
There's like one Luftwaffe plane left, the Hs-129. Well, there's also the Do-17, Do-217, and the He-177......Junkers 188 I think is still open. I hate seaplanes, and the krauts never used 'em so I don't see the point. Plus big planes turn out crappy. My planes have been getting smaller and smaller. They're much easier. Screw the Junkers Ju-390, let's get ALVAMA. He's the master.

The Luftwaffe will be 100% complete, then I suppose I'll crawl to the Japanese aircraft, which have been picked over, too.

I'll probably do the Hs-129, even though it has two engines. That's a little scary for me, I hate big planes for drawing!!

Here's my planes again for the sake of this page of the thread. Do we call them threads around here?

[ img ]

[ img ]

I'm also too lazy to fix this one but it's mostly done:

[ img ]

[Profile]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 6:18 am
Too lazy to fix it, not to post it several time...

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 8:04 am
Tounushifan
Man, You're so annoying!
1) Stop adding all Your previous work on each occasion You add something new. When You'll have 100, 200 or 500 drawings You will be putting them all in one post each time too? I have made around 430 files with some 730 FD-scale aircraft but am not posting them all together over and over again "for the sake of this page of the thread". Nobody does - otherwise each page would be opening for several hours.
2) Correct that skid on Me-163's. That J8M I corrected was just an example. Put it on template and do the same with German Me-163. If You're not too lazy to add this stuff again and again, You can fix what's needed.
3) Germans were using seaplanes.
4) Getting Luftwaffe complete would take years, or at the very least many months, so don't be so uppity to plan what You'll be doing next.

:evil: :roll:

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 8:22 am
Eswube's Tay Viscount and Gunship's Sea King are standing out as excellent work.

Tounushifan, I seriously urge you to stop spamming and reposting completed work. Please remember the size of the drawing doesn't matter its the effort and skill you put in. This is not an exercise in filling the archives with every aircraft, but slowly completing that task. Quality matters more than numbers, size, nation or era.

BTW, I think you'll find most of the German seaplanes are already drawn and a few of the flying boats.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 12:40 pm
Ok I been Busy all week and haven't had much time but first of the colorings of the Electra quick and simple to start off with-
[ img ]
Buffalo Airways
Watch this space as i will also be adding the following in next 48 hrs below this 1-
KLM (the template in which i did the Electra from)
[ img ]
KLM "DONE"
Armada Argentina MPA
[ img ]
Armada Republicia Argentina "DONE"
QANTAS Airways
[ img ]
QANTAS Airways "DONE"
(and if i got added time possibly ones in Atlantic Airways and Braniff International Colours too)
Oh and in a new frame i am hoping to have the Curtis C-46 Commando added to the FD scene too! :)

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

Last edited by squizzy on July 18th, 2013, 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 4:33 pm
eswube wrote:
Tounushifan
Man, You're so annoying!
1) Stop adding all Your previous work on each occasion You add something new. When You'll have 100, 200 or 500 drawings You will be putting them all in one post each time too? I have made around 430 files with some 730 FD-scale aircraft but am not posting them all together over and over again "for the sake of this page of the thread". Nobody does - otherwise each page would be opening for several hours.
2) Correct that skid on Me-163's. That J8M I corrected was just an example. Put it on template and do the same with German Me-163. If You're not too lazy to add this stuff again and again, You can fix what's needed.
3) Germans were using seaplanes.
4) Getting Luftwaffe complete would take years, or at the very least many months, so don't be so uppity to plan what You'll be doing next.

:evil: :roll:
1) My planes aren't being put in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4042&start=20#p86774 so I am making sure they are getting out there.
2) I feel lazy right now, is there really a rush in these?
3)They used them but despite as much as Colosseum thinks I'm a Neo Nazi, I can't even name any nazi seaplanes. Everyone knows the Bf-109E and at least recognizes the He-111 by shape. But who knows seaplanes? Experts?
4)I don't mean posting all 30,000 Bf-109s and every pilot's plane like that, are you serious? I meant every aircraft. A few examples for each general plane. Like I did with my mostly done Me-163B. Did I post 1,000 planes?

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 5:27 pm
@Squizzy
Great work! Looking forward to see more - esp. that Argentinian one.

@Tounushifan
1) They are NOT being added to that thread on a daily basis. Only periodically. Putting them on each page again and again will not make it any faster.
2) If You feel lazy right now - post nothing right now. This website isn't about laziness.
3) So You can't name any nazi seaplane, but are saying that "The Luftwaffe will be 100% complete" (and that You're going to do most of it). :lol:
So let's name them (including both planes with floats and with boat-shaped fuselage):
Arado: 95, 196, 199, 231;
Blohm und Voss: 138, 139, 140, 222, 238;
Dornier: 18, 24, 26;
Focke-Wulf: 62;
Heinkel: 59, 60, 114, 115.
And I'm almost sure that I forgot something (plus I wasn't including seaplane versions of mainly land-based aircraft like He-51 for example).
Some of these are indeed quite obscure, but some other (Ar-196, Bv-138, Bv-222, Do-18, Do-24, Do-26, He-59, He-60, He-115) are well know not just to "experts" but to anyone who has some genuine interest in WW2 military aviation.
4) I don't mean posting each of 30000 Bf-109s and 25000 Fw-190s and so on (and I don't think anyone except for You thought that even for a second). But let me tell You something, Mister "I can't even name any nazi seaplanes": Bf-109 had some 40 versions, Ju-88 close to it, Fw-190 and Bf-110 each over 20, - and I'm not counting prototypes, nor Rüstsatz or Umrüst-Bausatz modifications, radar and armament configurations that had no separate designation etc., - of course some of these versions were visually identical to other versions and so on. But if You were to genuinely make every visually distinctive version of every airplane produced (or made as prototype) in Germany between 1933 and 1945, then we're talking about drawing some 1000 planes - or even more.

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 5:30 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
1) My planes aren't being put in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4042&start=20#p86774 so I am making sure they are getting out there.
Nighthunter's Speed (or lack there-of) is not an excuse. Stop posing all of your images when you add a single new one.

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 7:32 pm
[ img ]

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 7:35 pm
Wow! Fantastic work!

@Gunship
Good work with finishing that Sea King!

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 19 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 117 18 19 20 2151 »

Jump to: