Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 25 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page « 123 24 25 26 2750 »
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 16th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
That's the entire Kriegsmarine? Every class I mean. Impressive!
No, it's not. Several ships and classes are still missing, especially smaller ones. Give me some time... :D :P

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 16th, 2013, 5:31 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
But everyone knows 'Wehrmacht' means armed forces, which is the Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, and Heer - which is the real word for army. For the longest time I thought the "Wehrmacht" was the standing army, but I have known for years. Ah, learning. The SS is seperate.
Wrong, the Wehrmacht is the "Defense Forces" of Nazi Germany, Bundeswehr is the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Bundeswehr is divided into a military part, armed forces (Streitkräfte), and a civil part, with the armed forces administration (Wehrverwaltung). The military part of the federal defense force consists of the Heer (Army), Marine (Navy), Luftwaffe (Air Force), Streitkräftebasis (Joint Support Service), and the Zentraler Sanitätsdienst (Central Medical Services) branches.

In regards to the Wehrmacht, you are correct in that it consisted of the Heer, Luftwaffe, and Kriegsmarine.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 16th, 2013, 5:34 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
I thought it was a 1935 model because in Juniorgeneral they have it named as T-26 Model 1935 and then they have another one named "T-26 model 1936"

The bottom left model is there as some kind of generic model in case somebody wants to do something.
The basic model 1933 was indeed updated in '35 with welded turret and hull but that was only a modification of 1933 not separate model. In 1936 there was another update that ad rear MG but still, not a separate model. ;)

Maybe put them all in one line ? Just a suggestion, it would look better. ;)

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 16th, 2013, 6:04 pm
nighthunter wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:
But everyone knows 'Wehrmacht' means armed forces, which is the Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, and Heer - which is the real word for army. For the longest time I thought the "Wehrmacht" was the standing army, but I have known for years. Ah, learning. The SS is seperate.
Wrong, the Wehrmacht is the "Defense Forces" of Nazi Germany, Bundeswehr is the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Germany. The Bundeswehr is divided into a military part, armed forces (Streitkräfte), and a civil part, with the armed forces administration (Wehrverwaltung). The military part of the federal defense force consists of the Heer (Army), Marine (Navy), Luftwaffe (Air Force), Streitkräftebasis (Joint Support Service), and the Zentraler Sanitätsdienst (Central Medical Services) branches.

In regards to the Wehrmacht, you are correct in that it consisted of the Heer, Luftwaffe, and Kriegsmarine.
Erm, he didn't even mention the Bundeswehr in his post???

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 17th, 2013, 4:10 am
Colosseum wrote:
nighthunter wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:

:roll: Kekeke.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 17th, 2013, 3:54 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Colosseum wrote:
nighthunter wrote:

This doesn't mean that I think you're 'right' or somehow 'smarter' than nighthunter BTW.

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 17th, 2013, 8:23 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:
Colosseum wrote:

This doesn't mean that I think you're 'right' or somehow 'smarter' than nighthunter BTW.
Ah, there's the Colosseum I know. :D

[Profile]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 17th, 2013, 9:50 pm
How am i doing it guys?

[ img ]

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 17th, 2013, 9:53 pm
One country, one template if I remember.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Vehicles 6Posted: July 18th, 2013, 2:08 am
Or Country of Origin, then individual country's variants. Preferably, though, one nation, one template, makes it easier to sort.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 25 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 123 24 25 26 2750 »

Jump to: