Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Rowdy36
Post subject: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 5:29 am
Hi all,

I posted this some time ago in the old forum but never ended up completing it, so I thought I'd finally finish it and post it here :)
With the standard of drawing ever increasing I also thought I'd update the original to what I hope to be a reasonable standard. I also had a go at doing a badge for it but I'm not entirely happy with it at the moment (I was going to put it in the drawing but it wouldn't fit).
Anyway, without further ado:

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by Rowdy36 on June 19th, 2011, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 5:31 am
Well done Rowdy36! any plans to do the Palumas?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 6:36 am
Thanks! Yeah I'm thinking I might give them a go - though I have to finish the Fantome Class survey boats that go with the Leeuwin Class first :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 8:08 am
Really nice work. Only falw seems to be the color of the railings underneath the overhang. Perhaps making it little bit darker?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 8:12 am
Are you going to do HMAS Cook and HMAS Morebsy? because I was thinking of doing those and I'm not going to stand on any toes

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 8:36 am
You're welcome to HMAS Cook and HMAS Moresby, if I was going to do them it would be a long way down the track :)

@Gollevainen - I've darkened the railings, hopefully it looks better now :)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 9:46 am
Fine looking ship and a good looking crest. Would you allow me to attach your crest to my CoA pats sheet? Of course credited to you. Then we can get Australia represented at last!

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 9:47 am
Be my guest :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 3:29 pm
Very impressive Rowdy, and really good to see this one completed. Re the Cook and Moresby, I've had them on the 'back burner' for ages, but I've got no dibs on them. However, they will need to be done well.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Leeuwin Class Hydrographic VesselsPosted: June 19th, 2011, 9:08 pm
Very nice work rowdy. I especially like the ship's badge. fine work indeed.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: