Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 6th, 2012, 6:57 pm
I'd ad the crane to gollys list. And if you can do something about all the overlapping black pixels on the catapult that would be great.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 6th, 2012, 7:39 pm
-edit-

Last edited by bezobrazov on March 3rd, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 6th, 2012, 9:54 pm
Looks good, and if I may ask for one of those as completed with torpedo tubes?
A later ship with the King's board improvements of AA (8X5"/25 and 0.5" machine guns), is hopefully on the ways?
Any way a great work of art.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 1:41 am
Very nice work!

-Matt

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 4:40 am
-edit-

Last edited by bezobrazov on March 3rd, 2012, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 5:34 am
-edit-

Last edited by bezobrazov on March 3rd, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 7:44 am
hoping to see them completed sooner than later. And my compliments go to Brockpaine as well, naturally for his work on these ships.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
Ultimo Tiger
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 9:17 am
These ships have served me well many times on Battlestations Midway and Battlestations Pacific. Shame they haven't got the torpedo firing ability of the IJN heavy cruisers but they seem to survive much longer in straight up gunfights.

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 7th, 2012, 9:40 am
Excellent collabarative effort gentlemen, and a most handsome ship. I am loathe to offer any critique, and certainly not for the current drawing; its simply why is it we need two drawings that appear identical, apart from the name on the stern and a personal ensign? My view is that the rendering of another ship of the same class is always to show significant diferences in actual build, or a later modernisation and/or camouflage scheme. This isn't (as far as I know) a 'rule', but a suggestion :)

[Profile]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers: America's Tinclads!Posted: February 8th, 2012, 6:18 am
-edit-

Last edited by bezobrazov on March 3rd, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: