KGS Komet was a German Empire state ship built by Bremer Vulkan in 1911 as a yacht for the governor of German New Guinea. She was armed with one 37mm revolver cannon and one 8mm machine gun; she also could take 160 troops.
After the break out of the Great War the Australians captured Komet completely intact. They renamed her Una and put into service with RAN as a patrol sloop armed with three 4-inch guns.
After the war Una was decommissioned and taken to Port Phillip Bay, renamed Akuna and used as a pilot vessel.