Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: February 22nd, 2011, 12:02 am
Rhade wrote:
Helipad is above bridge ? :shock:
Space efficiency on a platform that's usually carrying some very oversized equipment, like cranes and such, or has to fit into tight spaces like when docking with offshore platforms. The bridge provides a nice, flat area to build a helipad on (or if not, just build a platform around the bridge). But on other ships, like warships, you're stuck with sensors on the bridge.

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: February 22nd, 2011, 1:58 am
KimWerner wrote:
You might have right, but I tried to write it as close to the real as possible ;)
It's ok, just stylize the other letters as well ;)
This might be helpful

[Profile] [Quote]
Frankiewicz
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: February 23rd, 2011, 4:50 pm
RFS 600 Zvezdocka foto 2011-02-22

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: February 23rd, 2011, 5:03 pm
THANK YOU FRANKIEWICZ!!!! :D :lol:
I'm thankfull and impressed. I figure you shot the photos your self. Good details with bright light. Even it's from backboard side I really can use these pictures to improve my drawing :D
Btw are you russian?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 1st, 2011, 9:14 pm
Hello mates :D I've done some progres with my drawing - most because help from Frankiewizc - but it's not easy to find material about Projekt 20180 at all. Some details are very hard to identify properly on the few current photos available and the vessels propeller are very much unknown :( My best guess is they are the types which can turn 360 degrees because it seems there isn't any rudder but there is some kind of base to mount such propels.
If anyone has knowledge or materials which can help me on, I will be much obliged :D

I've come some further (it's my second edit of this message) and made some quite progress. But I've got some "holes" in my material - as you can see - where photos haven't been enough sharp or the angel has been wrong. And the propulsion is still a secret to me :?

Now I've come a bit further. The drawing here is removed, and I've placed my current improved drawing in a new post reply :D

Last edited by KimWerner on March 6th, 2011, 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Frankiewicz
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 6:47 pm
RFS 600 Zvezdocka foto

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 7:19 pm
Frankiewicz would you please stop burning attachment space?
Use photobucket or something like it when you post source pictures.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Frankiewicz
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 9:03 pm
http://forums.airbase.ru/2009/02/t66105 ... sii-6.html

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 10:39 pm
[ img ]

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Zvezdochka AG Class, RFS 600 ZvezdockaPosted: March 2nd, 2011, 11:00 pm
Frankiewicz thanks for the new photos. They are very helpful! As you can see from Thiel, it's a problem with space on the server, when we attach photos. I can recommend you to use Photobucket. It's free if you store only five photos in a month, but for few money unlimited. I've copied your excellent pictures, so it's ok for you to delete them. Then everybody becomes happy :lol:
Anyway thanks a lot! You have been very helpful :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: