Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 13th, 2016, 9:04 pm
You are correct; any modification of a drawing requires the addition of the modifying author's name, if only to signify the fact that the original author's drawing has been altered.

Please do not make pronouncements on rules when you are not an admin.

[Profile] [Quote]
Obsydian Shade
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 13th, 2016, 9:26 pm
I wasn't making a pronouncement on the rule, merely my understanding of it. I apologize if this wasn't apparent in my response.

If it's close enough to cast a shadow, I think the flying house wins initiative.

Bronies are like the Forsworn. Everyone agrees that they are a problem but nobody wants to expend the energy rooting them out.

"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way."

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 13th, 2016, 10:30 pm
I was referring to Bezo, not to you.

[Profile] [Quote]
WWII44
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 17th, 2016, 1:26 am
she also has those jet-ski type things behind her forward turret, none the less good work so far.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 17th, 2016, 8:28 am
WWII44 wrote:
she also has those jet-ski type things behind her forward turret, none the less good work so far.
I will add two seperate drawings for that. Because I intend to use this ship for my AU and I don't want modern jet-skis in my WW2 universe

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 19th, 2016, 8:50 am
I'm watching a new episode of the series and it appears the Harekaze got outfitted with 5" guns, a gun director and a torpedo director! I'll post a new version in the future

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 19th, 2016, 10:21 am
The new cannons and gun directors are unpainted and scaled down a bit in the show, making them look smaller.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
WWII44
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 19th, 2016, 11:37 am
I'm not entirely sure but I think the 5" gun houses of the Harekaze were the similar(if not the same) to those of the Fletcher-class though again I am not sure, I could be horribly wrong on that.

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 19th, 2016, 11:39 am
WWII44 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure but I think the 5" gun houses of the Harekaze were the similar(if not the same) to those of the Fletcher-class though again I am not sure, I could be horribly wrong on that.
I first thought they were the guns from the Fletcher, but closer inspection shows it's the guns from the Montana class

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5%22/54_c ... ark_16_gun

[Profile] [Quote]
Shigure
Post subject: Re: Harekazi - Kagero Class DestroyerPosted: June 19th, 2016, 11:41 am
Here's the gun

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: