Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 8  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 8 »
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:19 pm
You don't seem to under stand something Norway person. First of all USA doesn't need to risk a single one of there troops. They could drop their whole nuclear arsenal and done Norway tough bear eating population to carbonized dust. And I'm pretty sure that USA wont eat Norway because they are not wild animals like you wearing bearskins saying oo oo ee ee like monkeys smart one.

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:23 pm
Okay this is obviously getting now were just tell me a good naval helicopter.

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:31 pm
To be quite honest you are better of equipping both phalanx (or goalkeeper) in addition to a 57mm as if you long range defence fails always best to have a last ditch defence which is exactly what phalanx and goalkeeper are.

In a true war scenario your likely to face a saturation attack anyway so having both is best. Still your best option is to avoid being shot at.

During the 70's to 90's it was standard practice that if the RAF had had to intercept soveit ships 2 to 4 aircraft would be scrambled each with two sea eagle or martel missiles thats 4 or 8 incoming threats.......

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:31 pm
Ok boys, Im not paying to keep this forum up in purpose of this sort of sillynes. Draw ships. talk less BS. Dont troll and specially don't get trolled. Let this be fair warning to everyone.

Golly

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 5:54 pm
okay how about we have a compromise. I make a stealth phalanx gun and add a Bofors stealth gun okay... :o

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 6:18 pm
hey, battleship lover, it is your design. we advice, you choose and draw.
note that the USN no longer installs phalanx on new destroyers. for the burke F2A it was planned to have them completely replaced by ESSM. the gerald ford class carrier seems to have it again. so, as what would you count your ship: an air defence ship with multi layer defence or an capital ship with mostly self defence. then you have to choose what you want to have your guns do, then you have to question the matter of stealth, and then you have to look at the matter of cost. and then you can choose what you fit.

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:16 pm
[ img ]
this is what I don't so far. Warning I'm working on the Keel right now. I'm aware of it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:23 pm
Ah... unfortunately our butts were kicked by your 15 year old knowledge, so I don't think it would be proper for us to tell you what helicopter you should choose... :S

[Profile] [Quote]
battleship lover
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:35 pm
okay I admit it. I'm not a genus and I trying to learn stuff here. I'm sorry if I insulted any one. I'm just used to not be wrong because I'm the smart person in my school :mrgreen: .

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: I'm newPosted: May 3rd, 2014, 7:43 pm
yeah, and here we have people from 18 up to over 60. from Asia, Europa, North and south America, etc. so always expect that someone is smarter until proven otherwise.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 8  [ 78 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 8 »

Jump to: