Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 8  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 2:42 pm
WOW that most awesome!! When I am older I am gonna buy some too to hing on the wall. :D We all understand you never have thieves in house, and if they are quick enough they will have a sword whit them or should I say ''in'' them :lol:

[Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 3:55 pm
I live with a naval officers some are expert on Western and European radar technology. So you can think what he had placed around in the house at different places when we lived far up in North not far from the Russian border under the Cold War! Guns in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, every where! :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 4:11 pm
Sharpe's Sword!

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 4:53 pm
Where is my lightsabre :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 5:37 pm
pretty sure DP did one a while back

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 5:50 pm
Satirius wrote:
pretty sure DP did one a while back
he did yea.

[Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 5:51 pm
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 6:21 pm
nighthunter wrote:
To what are you referring Bill?
Nothing much, just real weapons we could all enjoy, instead of the crap this forum is now accepting. Um... are we now going 'post modern?....irony rules o.k. :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Andorianus
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 19th, 2012, 9:43 pm
Fine. I'll join. And toss some more RL in here. ;)
[ img ]
My favorite one out there; just like the Glock pistols I love the practically simplistic yet modern looks of it.

Last edited by Andorianus on February 20th, 2012, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Swords, pikes and other assorted cutleryPosted: February 20th, 2012, 4:54 am
Glock knives? Nice.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 8  [ 74 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »

Jump to: