Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 949 »
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: October 20th, 2011, 9:26 pm
Before I goes on early weekend (I've got a grand son's birthday to celebrate) I have a little speciallity for you. Quoting my favorite rock band - which is much appropiate here, because it's genuine british - The Beatles; "With a Little Help From My Friends" we have now reach UK badge number 100 :!: In that connection my friends are Radome, MihoshiK and Novice (thanks mates!).
The no. 100 badge is for the super dreadnought HMS Queen Elizabeth which have this unofficial badge the first five years of service (then she got an official badge, which I had drawed the other day. See it above).
[ img ]

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on May 14th, 2017, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: October 21st, 2011, 4:52 pm
What a superb drawing to bring up the century.You could have made her boobs a bit bigger :lol: :lol: Keep them coming Kim.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: October 21st, 2011, 8:15 pm
Beautifull work Kim, indeed a true work of art. And as BH said what a way to celebrate a century (of badges, that is). :lol: :lol:

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 8th, 2011, 10:26 pm
I was working on a tutorial (it's coming very soon) and as remainder I've got these two badges (it will though only be one of these represented in the tutorial!).
[ img ][ img ]

Last edited by KimWerner on April 18th, 2017, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 8:10 am
Excellent, you know!! :)

Who or what was ''Zodiac'' it remember me of something that interested me!

[Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 8:25 am
ALVAMA wrote:

HMS Zodiac
Zodiac

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 9:18 am
Thiel wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:

HMS Zodiac
Zodiac
Ah! I see. Thanks.

[Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 10:56 am
Very nice. Zodiacs bow still displayed at the Haifa neval museum. as well as parts of the Dakar and other INS ships.
Been there a couple of months ago.

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 6:38 pm
KimWerner wrote:
I was working on a tutorial (it's coming very soon) and as remainder I've got these two badges (it will though only be one of these represented in the tutorial!).
Very good news :-)

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: CoA parts sheet for the fleets of Great BritainPosted: November 9th, 2011, 8:43 pm
ALVAMA wrote:

Alvama's question remind me of remember you to look at page one. All badges presented as new on these pages are attached at page one on templates with name, type, class, pennant number and service time. In addition it will be remarked, if the vessel had sailed under another name and/or country.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 49  [ 489 posts ]  Return to “Coats of Arms and Ship's Badges” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 949 »

Jump to: