Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 31 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3350 »
daemyrs
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: December 18th, 2013, 5:00 pm
I've got random bits here and there. Mostly linearts, some with partially finished stats, most without
http://www.statesmanship.co.uk/wiki/Daemyrs
Organization of the Unified States Armed Forces
The armed forces of Daemyrs fall under the Office of the Executive of the Unified States of Daemyrs (OEUSD). The armed forces are formed into the Department of Defense (USDOD). This organization is broken into two offices.
The Office of Homeland Security (USDOHS), which is responsible for providing forces to aid in the defense of the Unified State's sovereign borders. USDOHS is made up of three branches. The first of these is the Daemyrs Home Defense Guard (USDHDG). This branch is the USDOHS's equivalent of the Army. It is responsible for border patrols, as well as serving as auxiliaries for the USDA. The second branch is the Unified States Maritime Patrol Forces (USDMPF). The responsibility of the Maritime Patrol Forces is patrolling the Daemyrtian coasts, as well as drug interdiction, and providing humanitarian support to Daemyrtian allies. The final branch is the Air Defense Corps (USDADC), which is responsible for domestic air defense.

The Office of Strategic Defense is made up of three departments, each tasked with a specific role. There are the Department of the Army (USDDA), the Department of the Navy (USDDN), and the Department of the Air Force (USDDAF).
The Department of the Army is broken down into two branches. The Unified States Army (USDA) and the Unified States Army Reserve (USDAR). These two forces' missions are to serve the Daemyrtian people, to defend the Nation, to protect vital national interests.
The Department of the Navy is made up of three branches. These are the Unified States Navy (USDN), the Unified States Naval Reserve (USDNR), and the Daemyrtian Marine Corps (USDMC). The mission of the Navy is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas. The USDMC serves as an expeditionary force-in-readiness.
The Department of the Air Force is made up of two branches: the Unified States Air Force (USDAF) and the Unified States Air Force Reserve (USDAFR). The mission of the Air Force is to preserve the peace and security, and provide for the defense, of the Unified States, through the utilization and exploitation of air superiority.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: December 18th, 2013, 5:40 pm
Nice work! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: December 30th, 2013, 4:18 am
So Dizzyfugu on whatifmodelers.com and I put this together. It was rather fun seeing something coming from my mind being fleshed out into 3D. Here's the link to that build thread:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php ... 137.0.html

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 2:10 am
I am a horrible person:

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 2:21 am
TJ, you lost me...

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 3:17 pm
beautiful but don't let it bright sunlight...it might blind someone *lol*

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 3:45 pm
So much purple...

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Nice additions. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 8th, 2014, 10:59 pm
After seeing the completed FD 747-400, I had to make a scheme for my Private 747 and here it is:
[ img ]

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: January 9th, 2014, 4:45 pm
Current WIP of the Rheinland Chancellor's Transport Aircraft.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 31 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3350 »

Jump to: