Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 49 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page « 147 48 49 50 51 52 »
Redhorse
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 8th, 2014, 10:56 pm
Never fly on a C-5 if you can avoid it. The doggone things break all the time.

Current Projects:
Republic of Texas Navy
FD Scale F-14s

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 8th, 2014, 11:53 pm
Well Done Shippy! You HERO Sir:!:

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 9th, 2014, 5:04 pm
Boeing V-22 Osprey
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
ashebourton
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 9th, 2014, 8:24 pm
Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forum, I have always admired the aircraft on here, so kudos to everyone.

Shippy, I'm digging the V-22 since I actually work on them in the US Marines. However, I would like to point out a few things.

[ img ]

I do not mean to be rash, I just thought I could provide some constructive criticism given my experience working on this platform.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. :)

Overall, great picture and keep up the great work.

***Correction, please disregard the forward egress window. That is located on the port side of the aircraft.

"Just consider me the forum's resident V-22 expert." ;)

-----------------------------

My Completed Work!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 9th, 2014, 11:05 pm
Oh, very nice Shippy.... VERY NICE :!:

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 10th, 2014, 7:57 am
@ashburton

I will sort thing out my reference was limited but know I do have images of all marks, so I'll tinker a bit.

As for paint scheme this is just a blank grey version eventually I may do actual units but that might be a while so once I've sorted her out she's available to anyone to mess with...........

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 10th, 2014, 9:50 am
Great additions this week guys, nice to see the two-seat Harriers and the C-5 promises to be a cracker when its completed.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Redhorse
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 10th, 2014, 11:22 am
You beat me to the V-22. I'll save it for the Republic of Texas when the time comes. I think it's a good rendering.

I did get to see it's experimental predecessor, the XV-15, fly at Bell Helicopter's open house in 1987 when I was living in Fort Worth. Amazing machine.

Watching V-22s fly in combat is pretty impressive, too.

Current Projects:
Republic of Texas Navy
FD Scale F-14s

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 10th, 2014, 1:36 pm
And despite its rather dubious development history and seven years of combat deployments it's actually one of the safest rotor craft in the US inventory

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: May 10th, 2014, 1:46 pm
Very nice work on the V-22. Of course there are the issues pointed out by Ashebourton, but implementation of these shouldn't take too much time. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 49 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 147 48 49 50 51 52 »

Jump to: