Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 4th, 2013, 10:31 pm
I wanna know if any of you guys have pictures of this ship you took yourself or found, im going to attempt to make it but i need better side pictures and I cannot really take them myself. Its a map called Hijacked on Black Ops 2...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89119992/Hijac ... n_BOII.png

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 4th, 2013, 10:38 pm
that.... is close to the least-workable ship I have ever seen. those outriggers! that helideck! those curves! and I suppose it (does not deserve to be called an she) is nuclear powered as well?

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 4th, 2013, 11:31 pm
That's because that's a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 map, not a ship.

I'm frankly getting sick and tired of people who are overtly too stupid to think that not everything in movies and video games are anywhere near realistic, to the point where I have to wonder if they even have two damned brain cells to rub together.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 4th, 2013, 11:36 pm
hey, I did not say I expected any better.
still, I would not even think about putting something like this 'ship' in shipbucket xD

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 5th, 2013, 8:47 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
that.... is close to the least-workable ship I have ever seen. those outriggers! that helideck! those curves! and I suppose it (does not deserve to be called an she) is nuclear powered as well?
Diesel powered with an enterable engine room ._.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 5th, 2013, 8:52 pm
Yes it is possible to build it, but you will get structural problems with those supporting pontoons. the low deck side on here will also give here serious sea problem under travel.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 5th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Cruel2BEkind wrote:
I wanna know if any of you guys have pictures of this ship you took yourself or found, im going to attempt to make it but i need better side pictures and I cannot really take them myself. Its a map called Hijacked on Black Ops 2...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/89119992/Hijac ... n_BOII.png
It's a "ship" designed and optimized to make a multiplayer "map" (more like a hallway) for CODBLOPS2. I don't think you're going to find any detailed yard plans or similar.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Any Information or Better Pictures?Posted: January 5th, 2013, 9:16 pm
the only chance you have to find things like that is an map or model extracter.... somebody who took the map out of the game. then you might be able to get an good sideview.
I got that way the sideview of amanda's ship in tomb raider underworld.... and found out by that that ship was so ugly that I couldn't draw it xD

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: