Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 5th, 2013, 8:43 pm
[ img ]

When is this going in the archive?

And I mean to insult no-one, unlike Timothy in his post.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 5th, 2013, 8:44 pm
it is already, as I linked you to the upload session.
http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?di ... ie%20C.png
EDIT: also, all this is kind of irrelevant to the topic discussed here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 6th, 2013, 8:24 am
Gentlemen. Agreed, not relevant to the topic; maybe continue privately by pm?

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 7th, 2013, 7:26 am
Is it wood? The front of the canopy shell and body looks like cardboard :P

This discussion has also given me an idea for a meme: Horten Ho 229, I was avoiding radar before it was cool.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 7th, 2013, 8:33 pm
Just reading over the Wikipedia article of Achmadimijad (or whatever), he seems to be an extremely contradictory and flat-out incompetent leader.

...and then suddenly the "Qaher-313" made total sense....

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 7th, 2013, 8:54 pm
I do find the "1000 Hours" bit to be quite amusing. Nearly 42 Days in the air? Even with air-to-air refueling, one might think that would put a wee bit of strain on the pilot. Do they also have air-to-air deli delivery service?

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 7th, 2013, 8:59 pm
Probe and Drogue take-out or do they prefer Boom delivery?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 7th, 2013, 9:15 pm
Maybe lower a picnic basket on a rope as the pilot pops the canopy to reel it in? They could probably use old Yogi Bear cartoons for instructions on how to do that.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 8th, 2013, 12:00 am
Zephyr wrote:
I do find the "1000 Hours" bit to be quite amusing. Nearly 42 Days in the air? Even with air-to-air refueling, one might think that would put a wee bit of strain on the pilot. Do they also have air-to-air deli delivery service?
That most likely means it allegedly accumulated 1,000 hours of flying time. When you ridicule someone, make sure you actually know what you're talking about lest you end up being the one ridiculed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 8th, 2013, 2:14 am
klagldsf wrote:
Zephyr wrote:
That most likely means it allegedly accumulated 1,000 hours of flying time. When you ridicule someone, make sure you actually know what you're talking about lest you end up being the one ridiculed.
meh. My way was funnier.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: