Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
MihoshiK
Post subject: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 8:39 pm
Two explosive devices went off next to the route of the Boston marathon today.

So far two other devices have been found, there's at least two dead and twenty (severely) injured, (DELETED). This was an attack, not an accident.

My condolences to all those involved in this tragedy, and I sincerely hope no one on this board has been in any way been hit by this.

Edit: Apaprently the ID'ed suspect was the New York Post talking out of it's ass. Fucking rag. Nobody is in custody at this time.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 8:44 pm
condolences from the Norwegian's to.

[Profile] [Quote]
Midnightnova
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 8:44 pm
I was maybe 2 miles away. Intiially people were talking about gas leaks. No one I know was cuaght in it, fortunately.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 9:41 pm
The prayers of a house in Corinth, MS are also with those in Boston...glad you and your friends and family are safe, midnightnova!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 10:09 pm
My heart goes out to all who had been a casualty of this cowardly act of terrorism.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 11:52 pm
My condolences to all those affected by this heinous act.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 15th, 2013, 11:59 pm
One of my friends said it best:
Quote:
May the Almighty, in whatever (if any) form one believes them to take, comfort the afflicted, console the bereaving, strengthen the healers, enlighten the investigators, grant wisdom to the politicians and endurance and perseverance to those who hunt and be with all who watch, work or weep this night.

For those going after whomever did this, good luck and good hunting.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 16th, 2013, 5:50 am
MihoshiK wrote:
Edit: Apaprently the ID'ed suspect was the New York Post talking out of it's ass.
Yeah, that sounds like the New York Post all right.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 16th, 2013, 7:25 am
Speedy recovery to those affected and good hunting to those investigating.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Explosions at Boston marathonPosted: April 19th, 2013, 7:56 pm
This entire incident has really angered me more than the Newtown shooting, mainly because of the ridiculous and irresponsible reporting covering the events. The media here really is awful.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: