Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
rawghi
Post subject: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 2:24 pm
Hi friends!
I'm running a defence newsblog, in Italian language called DifesaNet (http://difesanet.blogspot.com/), obviously, totally free for users.
I discovered your forum, and the talent of the author of this spectacular drawings.
I've used two designs for one of my posts, adding in the image the authors (the boss MConrads and Enrr) and the "shipbucket copyright". I've also added a banner to SB in the right bar .. ;)

I wondering if this usage is correct, because I also wish to make some posters of ships, aircrafts and vehicles by nation (adding always credit to SB and the authors).

Thank you in advance and again, congratulations for this great project

ps: if in any way my usage was NOT permitted, I'll remove it asap

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 3:53 pm
Sounds like correct way to go ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 3:56 pm
rawghi wrote:
Hi friends!
because I also wish to make some posters of ships, aircrafts and vehicles by nation
now this is allowed.... you might want to take a look at the dutch navy shipsheet project ;)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=751

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 4:07 pm
And, since you're an Italian, maybe my Audace-class might interest???

[Profile] [Quote]
rawghi
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 4:19 pm
oooh thanks friends! This is a GREAT news

@bezobrazov: absolutely! it's wonderful with the new 2005 look!

I'll update you when I will finish my 1st "poster"!

have a nice day!

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 7:47 pm
And, since you're an Italian, maybe you can browse the Italian section of the archive for more Italian ships by various artists

Real Life

Never Built Designs
I hope you'll find the Never Built section most interesting

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
rawghi
Post subject: Re: Great forum, great author, copyright info!Posted: November 8th, 2011, 8:08 pm
This is a great community guys, thanks, the only problem is that I discovered SB only now!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: