Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 20 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 8:41 pm
Quote:
3)They used them but despite as much as Colosseum thinks I'm a Neo Nazi, I can't even name any nazi seaplanes. Everyone knows the Bf-109E and at least recognizes the He-111 by shape. But who knows seaplanes? Experts?
Those of us who don't learn about military hardware solely through video games. :)

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 5th, 2013, 10:19 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Quote:
3)They used them but despite as much as Colosseum thinks I'm a Neo Nazi, I can't even name any nazi seaplanes. Everyone knows the Bf-109E and at least recognizes the He-111 by shape. But who knows seaplanes? Experts?
Those of us who don't learn about military hardware solely through video games. :)
:lol: Oh. I wasn't aware you knew my entire life story and how I got interested in planes. It wasn't just video games, I was learning about planes before I could spell it. I carried around a folder that said "Plans" and had a bunch of pencil drawings in it. Now I am 17, I am not an idiot, I am not a damn nazi, and I am here to be treated with some decency. Obviously, you seem to be able to avoid rules 9 and 11. I get it though, I founded an online group and ruled 400 members, and I too, avoided the rules. But then I turned 15.

[ img ]

[Profile]
Gunship
Post subject: Sea King SH-3Posted: July 5th, 2013, 10:35 pm
[ img ]

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 3:40 am
Tounushifan wrote:
Colosseum wrote:
Quote:
:lol: Oh. I wasn't aware you knew my entire life story and how I got interested in planes. It wasn't just video games, I was learning about planes before I could spell it. I carried around a folder that said "Plans" and had a bunch of pencil drawings in it. Now I am 17, I am not an idiot, I am not a damn nazi, and I am here to be treated with some decency. Obviously, you seem to be able to avoid rules 9 and 11. I get it though, I founded an online group and ruled 400 members, and I too, avoided the rules. But then I turned 15.
You just seem like a child. I don't know how else to describe it. Very few people have ever annoyed me as quickly as you've been able to. I think I speak for the entire forum when I say this too which is pretty impressive.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 6:36 am
@Tounushifan
That skid is still wrong. Coulnd't You just simply do it as shown earlier? :roll:
Colosseum wrote:
Very few people have ever annoyed me as quickly as you've been able to.
Same here.

[Profile]
denodon
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 6:42 am
Excellent work Rhade with the Seiran, a good looking plane and of course a name that I'm rather partial to xD

[Profile]
squizzy
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 2:39 pm
@Radome- Great Job with the Seiran.

@eswube- Nice to see a R.A.E trials plane in the form of the Vickers Viscount 663 Rolls Royce Tay Engine conversion added to the page.

Let every one know that the KLM, Armada Argentina and Qantas Electras have been added to the earlier post on page 19 with the Buffalo Electra. Now i be continuing with my C-46 Commando Project!

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

Last edited by squizzy on July 6th, 2013, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 2:45 pm
Yeah, great job.. Rhade :lol:

[ img ]

[Profile]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 2:52 pm
Great work Radome and Squizzy, I love the QANTAS Electra :D

[Profile]
denodon
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 6th, 2013, 2:58 pm
Agreed excellent work on the Qantas Electra!
Any plans for the Ansett-ANA/Ansett and TAA liveries? I have diecast models of both of these sitting on my desk.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 20 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »

Jump to: