Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 94 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 192 93 94 95 96100 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 24th, 2013, 11:00 pm
and my answer to that is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

I'm the joker... now where is my red pencil? Oh well I have to use this "black" pen then...

[Profile]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 25th, 2013, 6:29 am
[ img ]

[Profile]
rickdog
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 25th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Colosseum wrote:
rickdog wrote:
Francly I don`t know where is the political message in ships ramming each other out, over a conservationism issue.
It's insulting to me that you would post this after I politely asked you to refrain from discussing it.
You might find it insultating, IF what you say was right.

For facts, as anyone can see what you did ask for, in the respective locked topic, was a moderator intervention to lock the topic, in order to prevent further "political" (?) discussion (your own say, that it was political), to what Timothy responded right away, not giving any time to even discuss your point of view on the issue. As being part of the moderator team, you are entitled to act as you please, so I can`t say nothing about it, although the least would be to consider the issue as being rude, but whatever, I'm not moderator and you guys are ........I`ll accept it.

Secondly, you , didn`t adress me in the respective post, as you didn`t send me no PM on the issue, so if anyone should really feel bad on that past situation, it should be me, for not being taken in account on decissions respecting a topic which I started with the best intentions, but was mistaken for something else, but I don`t have the tendency to take things for bad, at most I simply "turn the page" and put this kind of shit in the past and better try to look at what comes in the future.

At last, YOU (Colosseum), never asked me anything on the issue, nothing rude nor politely as you say, so it is very hard to understand why you should even, "might find it insultating" in any way. If you had, you could've had a point, but you didn`t.
(Please, don`t insult my intelligence)

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 25th, 2013, 5:22 pm
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4028&p=86313#p86313

I would think this post is very clear on our stance on political discussions, and since it was posted in response to a thread you started, to me it would make sense that I was talking to you. I am not required to PM you about not discussing a specific topic, and I believe my post in that thread was more than polite and totally reasonable given the history of the Whale Wars discussion on this forum.

Discussing my "point of view" on the issue is irrelevant; Shipbucket is not (and never will be) a political forum. Please, find another venue to discuss Sea Shepherd because this forum is not the place for that.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 27th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Some new pics of USS Freedom.

http://snafu-solomon.blogspot.com/2013/ ... rs-up.html

[Profile]
doorman
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 28th, 2013, 7:38 pm
These are pictures from my office window of the USN and four seperate classes of ships. I didnt get a picture of the FFG-7 type when she was in port but I can get one of the Carnival Triumph (cruise ship that was in the news recently) if you like.

Please excuse the crappy cell-phone pics & the fact that photo bucket wants to rotate them.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: March 2nd, 2013, 11:47 am
[ img ]

[ img ]

I have no comment on this one!
[ img ]

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: March 2nd, 2013, 10:40 pm
We have had or have a little bad weather up in North, or as we call it: "Just a normal day in Norway!"

[ img ]

in fact I have been outside and been jogging. Snow blowing horizontally, in fact more upward, one has trouble standing. But that just help you even more during training, improves balance and other shit.... but I am glad I am not living in the great British Islands. for running in rains.... oh he*** No!

[Profile]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: March 4th, 2013, 1:51 pm
doorman wrote:
These are pictures from my office window of the USN and four seperate classes of ships. I didnt get a picture of the FFG-7 type when she was in port but I can get one of the Carnival Triumph (cruise ship that was in the news recently) if you like.

Please excuse the crappy cell-phone pics & the fact that photo bucket wants to rotate them.

[ img ]

[ img ]
Mobile, Alabama!!!

Love that city!!! :D

Been there 6 months on Carnival Holiday...

[Profile]
doorman
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: March 4th, 2013, 9:54 pm
Correct!!! Mobile, AL

I hope you didnt work on the Holiday? That ship was hurting bad for a refit, but the city would do anything to have it back. Carnival stuck us with the bill of a brand new terminal.

But a correction to my earlier statment. From those two pictures you can see 5 classes of USN ships. LCS-2 (Austal), JHSV, Arliegh Burke DDG, Gato Class Sub, USS Alabama (S Dakota Class BB)

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 94 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 192 93 94 95 96100 »

Jump to: