well, I found out that the large dutch navy parts sheet was not usable for dutch made parts used on other ships, so I decided to make this one.
Depreciated, V 1.0
Depreciated, version 1.1
Depreciated, version 1.2
Depreciated, version 1.3
Depreciated, version 1.3.1
Depreciated, version 1.4]Depreciated, version 1.4
Depreciated, version 2.0
Depreciated, version 2.1
- renewed the SMART-S and SMART-S Mk 2 drawings.
- added some additional information on the STIR's
- added ECM systems
- sorted the sheet a bit different
- additional intel on the LW-08
- additional drawings on the LW-08
- added SEAPAR
- added ZW-06
- added DA-05
- renewed 'export DA-08'
- enlarged the list a bit to allow for these and future updates. more might be needed in the future.
- added TDS
- added STIR 1.2/STING
- added the standalone gatekeeper setup(s)
- added DA-05 modernised
- new WM shading and the correct foot.
- added new - FINAL! - Goalkeeper
- updated SPS-01
- updated LW-08
- all new sheet
- renewed and all pre-1963 equipment
- added sonars
- additional radar and director specifications
- set everything in chronological order again
- added redrawn Hazemeijer 40mm mountings.
- after a check, added the I-masts again.
todo list for next updates:
- add (more) export sets
- add goalkeeper colour set
- add additional sonars
list of parts: (for the search engine) :
WM 2X, 20, 22, 25
seamaster 400 SMILE
stickied - erik_t