Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 21st, 2011, 6:06 pm
That All is Ok.
SB Style Regulate´s everyone has their Senses.
The Fitt outs or refinings are just some Rarities.
There are meant as a Gift.
Some Pearls you know?
And i want some SB Style Drawings as Bases to collect it in Ways like these too.
And of Course to drawing my only owns too in these refining Style.
This is what i meant it from my side.
i realy think that no one want to rival with SB Style.
And i never have think that these can be a big Problem.
And finally these Mainthreat called Non-Shipbucket Drawings!

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 21st, 2011, 9:59 pm
I see this topic has already recieved a number of replies, but nonetheless....

With all due respect: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

some of the shading techniques used can be considered acceptable, but the Shipbucket style guide makes specific, exact and precise stipulations regarding black outlines of one-pixel in width.

The above sentence contains four necessary redundancies for emphasis. I hope it conveys the message of how specific and iron-clad the Shipbucket style guide is.

[Profile]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 2:21 am
When these is so than i think this Page realy have to change that:

Non-Shipbucket Drawings
Have any drawings that aren't shipbucket style? Post them here.

i come in here by not knowing to do anything wrong.

and i start to work realy hard by not knowing anything wrong.

and i have think that is a Page where many Things are wellcome.

And want to do something for you not something against.

but i slowly more and more find out that some things in here are realy realy stupid and
realy realy paralyzing (-lame´ed).

So i just don´t want to draw here any things anymore.

and + i realy think i´m not the only one who have that view.

than i just can say that to the other Peoples with that view too:

Don´t post any drawings in here they just want you to small up your talents in to a smaller thing.

they don´t want to respect that and they can´t belive that there things in these world too there are just made to watch on it and just to be happy about to can watch that things
or to can changse but only if you want too.
they don´t want to say thank´s or gife you any Hand.
they just want to go against.

shame about the many time.

Pearls for the pigs.

[Profile]
a__k__
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 5:38 am
They don´t have noticed yet that the World is rotating.

And NOW i want to say:

These are artifacts from the Stone Age.
This SB drawings are not made with a Pen you know?
They're made ​​with a Hammer and a Chisel.
In any Stonecaves in.

And i just can´t hear that Word Black Outlines anymore.

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 6:12 am
Please Stop it! Just stop talking and make some drawing, rules are rules. if you don't want to draw in Shipbucket then don't! Just it post on the Non-Shipbucket

bitte aufhört! Machen sie bitte Zeichnung und keine diskussion mehr, regulierung is regulierung, wenn Sie nicht in Shipbucket zeichnen wollen, machen Sie nicht!

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 6:59 am
There are some well defined rules about SB style and some, unwritten rules, about fair behavoiur.
Here around nobody is arguing against your drawings and/or your style: it is not our style.
By the way nobody is excluding you and your drawings from the forum: your drawing actually could be posted in the Non-Shipbucket section.

Your last posts are really disappointing me and are far beyond the border.

Anyhow you are now invited to stop to discuss and/or post comments against the member and/or the forum.

If you like to remain you are invited to make drawings. Alternatevely feel free to leave the forum.

Consider it as an official warning

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:10 am
This has been like watching a car crash.

Gloky Koozdr posted a drawing illustrating how a shipbucket style drawing would appear in a diferent style, am I correct in this?

I responded and we had an amiable exchange, where he made it clear that he wasn't advocating a change in the Shipbucket standard style, am I correct in this?

This is a Non-Shipbucket Drawing section, so he is entitled to post here, am I correct in this?

Everything else posted here has been redundant to the thread, particularly where members seem to be arguing the pro's and con's of the style that Gloky has demonstrated, as a replacement for SB standard style; and why I can't comprehend!!!!

a_k_ seems to have difficulty conveying his thought coherently in English, but I do get his drift that he doesn't want to play by our rules, so Lazer_one is spot on in giving him a warning.

And yes, can we please get a grip here and let this topic remain as it was intended?

GODS BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:16 am
It certainly gives an interesting visual effect. Reminds me of a the illustrations you see in a lot of handbook format books.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:32 am
Frankly, If this sort of fashion of someone registering into a shipbucket forum, but does not contribute to the shipbucket itself, but instead uses solely the non-shipbucket forum and makes 80% of his post critisising and insulting the SB style continiues to spread, There isen't going to be non-shipbucket section anymore.

People remember that this forum has only one purpose: To make the shipbucket community able to communicate better between themselves and with the uploaders regarding the new&old shipbucket material. Everything beyond is just surplus and for entertaining. If those extras starts to couse trouple, then the locigal conclusion is to get rid of them.

As for A_k_, consider you beeing warned now. If you insist to stay, then more drawing and less whining. There are clear rules around here and one either follows them or starts seeking other forums to post drawings.

Gollevainen
Administrator

[Profile]
Rurik-2
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket-style drawings "refining" attemptPosted: June 22nd, 2011, 8:46 am
Gollevainen wrote:
If you insist to stay, then more drawing and less whining
+100...... support absolutely

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 3 of 4  [ 36 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: