Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 6:50 pm
I have deleted all WIP's already..... that removed half my attachments..... if everybody does that, and maybe remove the oldest drawings which are already uploaded....... that will at least give us more time.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 6:53 pm
Deleted 30 drawings

[Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 7:08 pm
Nothing like a little self policing. I won't be able to get to my own computer until tomorrow, but I've deleted all the unimportant things I've uploaded.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 7:15 pm
yeah, I was perhaps bit hasty in the deadline. I edit to be more unspecific, but faster Im able to start doing something to it, the faster we can continue using the attahcements.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Gollevainen wrote:
nothing forbids you vigilant ones to delete your own attachements that you consider trash yourselves. I also don't have time to go trough every attachement idividually and value wheter its usefull or not.

Oh I already got rid of the three files I had uploaded (which I had put up because I was too lazy to put them up on my webspace).

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 7:54 pm
My stuff you be deteted

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 8:00 pm
Gollevainen, maybe an idea.... is it possible to remove all attachments from before the last upload session, except for the own design, AU en parts sheets forums? because all stuff from before that date is easy to be found on the main site, but own design and parts sheets is nowhere else to be found. those can be deleted later as well (the ones in the parts sheets and so on have I already swapped for ones on my photobucket, don't know if others have done the same........

if that is hard or impossible for you to do, then don't do it...... but if it is an possibility........

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 6th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Is it possible to disable attachments on certain subforums?
Perhaps restrict it to real design, never builds and maybe parts?
After all, there's no need for it in the off topic and general discussion forums, nor in the source material section, and I personally believe if people care enough about their AUs to draw them in the first place, they should care enough to take the extra time it takes to use photobucket etc.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 7th, 2011, 1:08 am
Just another thought: Maybe attachments should be a privilege of Premium members, Elite members, and staff?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: forum error?Posted: February 7th, 2011, 8:35 am
Quote:
is it possible to remove all attachments from before the last upload session, except for the own design, AU en parts sheets forums?
No. I'm pretty confident that I can only prune all attachements at once but nothing beyond that precission. And even for that I am not 100% but I don't want to start testing it before you guys have had change to backup stuf
Quote:
Is it possible to disable attachments on certain subforums?
Nope
Quote:
Perhaps restrict it to real design, never builds and maybe parts?
a good idea, but not possible to assing the attachements to be allowed in certain forums. Only PMs can be ommited not to have attachements
Quote:
Just another thought: Maybe attachments should be a privilege of Premium members, Elite members, and staff?
This however could be done. The proplem is that I think most of the stuff gets uploaded via attachements by the ones who draw most...and them who draw most usually are in the premium end of the members :geek:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: