Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Utterly Serious
Post subject: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 2:05 am
To all who denigrated an entirely serious idea posted on this forum in October of 2012:

I despire and abhor the language I have read in response to a forum I created on this website in the hopes of receiving a serious answer. I'm looking at you, Collosseum, The Planet Mongo, and a host of other idiots who have apparently no comprehension of a serious question when they see (or hear) one.

I never would have thought that such utter stupidity could be tolerated, but apparently, it is not only tolerated, but encouraged. Courteousness is lost on you, who have returned my compliments and questions with derision and outright inanity. While you may have gotten your laughs over mocking my idea, I have merely acquired a good idea of the people who hover around this website, home to those who have nothing better to do rather than draw "pretty pictures" of fictional or real world ships. Worse yet, it is apparently an addiction, with you people staying up late at night, agonizing over the placement of lines and colors. :lol:

I find your stupidity and asinine behavior not only insulting, but reminiscent of how you acted in the first years of your lives. Rather than answer a simple question, you deride the idea you think is behind it, not knowing my purpose or intent with what I planned to do with the information that you never gave me.

Anyways, I have no need of you now, and have found better companions. People who actually care to understand, much farther than you idiots.

Any community that gets its laughs from acting like idiots will soon be flooded by those who mistakenly believe they are in good company. That is possibly what has happened with this website; or it could be that you are the idiots expelled from other "communities" and created your own home of hopelessness.

There is no point in you replying; I shall never return. If you are interested in what spawned this strike, simply search "Battleships + Reactivation + Iowas" on this website. You guys have no idea who I am really, with the deletion of my old account by a so-called "Moderator" who proved to be only a misbegotten juvenile by the name of the "planet mongo" (really? You saw fit to insult my name, based on fact, so I will take this time to insult yours.)

Choosing a name based on a comic book you probably fantasized over and wished you could enter into seems to me the height of stupidity. I cannot understand, nor wish to understand, what drove you to this extreme, and would almost feel pity for you if you had not chosen to challenge me. As it is, you are below my level, worthy of nothing but my sarcasm, insults, and perpetual bad reputation.

As for the rest of you who insulted my idea: go to hell. You might have learned what I was planning; now you never will, having proven yourselves unworthy and uncaring. I will not cast pearls before swine.

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 2:10 am
wut is this i dont even

[Profile]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 4:15 am
Seriously? This is a forum on the internet, were all strives of ideals and personalities clash. With that, comes the probability (more like guaranteed) that not everyone is going to agree with you.

[Profile]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 4:26 am
Ummm I don't know how to respond really 0.o

[Profile]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 4:32 am
I thought we had the registration filter on 13-year-olds for a reason.

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 4:56 am
Oh look, it's the NJROTC kid from Hawaii. The one who used the title "Master Chief Petty Officer".

John, I know you said you are not going to read this, but I think you are. That said I'll email this to you. Come back and renounce the use of the aforementioned title (using the old account which isn't banned - unlike what you claim), or I contact your employer.

That said, I think I will ban this account.

Edit:
Why do I do this, well -
I do what I must,
Because,
I can.
For the good of all of us,
Except the ones who are banned.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 5:36 am
What is this sheer nonsense?

Here's my understanding of the situation: this guy came here in October (as he states) and posted a thread asking about how best to modernize battleships. When the idea was inevitably shot down (as it always is on Navy-related boards), he went nuts and started being personally insulting before ragequitting entirely. Now he's back with some sort of "last word" post when only a few of us even know what he's on about.

I love people like this, they truly make my life entertaining!

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 5:51 am
It's the kid who posted a thread about how the USN should make reactivating the Iowa's it's primary objective and got about six pages of people saying no in various ways.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 5:59 am
Incredible.

[Profile]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 6:23 am
Colosseum wrote:
Incredible.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs :roll:

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: